Check-In and Check-Out Guest Policies
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests, we do not allow smoking inside, and if there is any evidence of smoking additional costs will be automatically billed to your credit card on file.
- Check in time is from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm .
- Check out is at 11:00 am
- Special arrangements can be made for early check in or late check out.
Payment in full is required to guarantee reservations. Must be 18 years of age or older to make reservations.
- All cancellations must be made through the Innkeeper, Anna Lytvyn.
- All cancellations must be made at least seven days prior to your reservation date for rooms or private parties or you forfeit your reservation costs.
In the event of a cancellation within the appropriate time frame, a gift certificate will be issued good for six months on any Emerald Necklace Inn & Tea Room services.
- We welcome your pets at our Inn. Only in Parkview Suite. There is a $25.00 service charge per visit.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in your room.
- Pets are not permitted in dining areas.
- All pets must be leashed outside of guest suite.
- Guests are responsible for damages incurred by pets or any additional cleaning required due to pets stay. These additional costs will be automatically billed to your credit card on file.